CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2016
How to download to Admit card of JEE Main
- Click here to Download admit card.
- Insert your Application No. & Password
Click here to Know your Application & Password
DIRECTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Please check in the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Course, Date of Birth, Gender, State of Eligibility, Category and Question Paper Medium. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to the CBSE immediately for necessary action.
All the candidates will be provided a black ball point pen in the examination hall/room so the candidates are not allowed to carry any type of pen/pencil in the examination hall/room.Candidates should use only this pen to write particulars on test booklet, answer sheet and darkening the circles of response.
All the Examination Hall/Room will be having Wall clock so the candidates are not allowed to wear/carry any type of watch in the examination hall/room.
Venue of Test : Candidates are requested to visit the Venue of Test, a day before the examination so as to reach in time on the day of examination. The request for change of City/Centre of examination will not be entertained. The candidates will be permitted to appear at allotted venue of test only. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination at any other centre of examination. The candidate should sit on the seat allotted to him/her.
Candidates shall be present at the examination Centre by 9 AM(IST) for Paper-1 and by 1:30 PM(IST) for Paper-2 i.e. atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
No Candidate in any case will be allowed to enter at the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination in each paper.
No Candidate without Admit Card shall be allowed to sit in the examination by the Centre Superintendent.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the allotment of seat in College/Institution.
No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the conclusion of the test and without handing over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator concerned.Candidates should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
The following cases will be treated under unfairmeans and the results of such candidate(s) will not be declared :
- The candidate(s) found with any electronic devices/Cellular phone/Mobile/Pager/Calculator/Log Tables/copying material/books/notebooks/bits of paper etc.
- The candidate(s) found talking to each other or discussing any matter during the examination. The candidate(s) disturbing other candidates in the examination room/hall and not maintaining complete silence.
- Candidate(s) found removing any page(s) from the Test booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet.
- The candidate(s) not following the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and found arguing with the invigilators/other staff involved in the examination duty at examination centre.
- The candidate(s) found sitting on the seat other than that allotted to him or appeared other centres than that mentioned in the admit card.
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as contained in the Information Bulletin.
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligbility condition. On completion of the test, candidate must handover the Answer Sheet to the invigilator in the room/hall and take away with them only the Test Booklet.
For Aptitude Test Paper 2, the candidate must bring there own Geometry Box Set,Pencils,Erasers and Colour pencils or Crayons. The Candidates are NOT allowed to use water colours on Drawing Sheet.
For detailed guidelines and instructions regarding examination, please refer to page 19-23 of Information Bulletin of JEE(Main)-2016.
The Physically Challenged(PwD) Candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format as at apendix 10 of the Information Bulletin.