AIPVT Counselling 2017-18
Online counseling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree Course under 15% seat in recognized Veterinary College on All India Basis during 2017-18.
Important Date :
- Last date of Registration -> 18 Sep, 2017 (Up to 11.00 AM)
- Processing and allocation of seats -> 18 Sep to 19 Sep, 2017. (16 hrs)
- Issuance of allocation letter to the candidates and the allotted veterinary colleges -> 19 Sep, 2017 (17 hrs)
- reporting to the allotted colleges by the candidates -> Upto 25 September, 2017.
Age Limit for AIPVT counselling :
He or She has completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December, 2017. Further, maximum age should not exceed to 25 years on or before 31.12.2017. There shall be relaxation of maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates.
Education Qualification for AIPVT Counselling :
He or She has passed the qualifying examination as defined under VCI – MSVE Regulations, 2016 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English (as a core course) and obtained marks as specified under regulations (7) or an examination equivalent to intermediate science examination of an Indian University or Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English. As per MSVE Regulations, 2016, A candidate under General Category for admission to the BVSc&AH degree course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects, at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to the SC or ST or other special category of students as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 5% less than that prescribed for general category i.e 47.5 % and where the seats reserved for the SC and ST students in any State cannot be filled for want of requisite number of candidates fulfilling the minimum requirement prescribed from that State, then such vacancies shall be filled up on all India basis with students belonging to the SC and ST obtaining not less than the minimum prescribed pass percentage.
Admission of students to BVSc&AH degree course shall be made only on the basis of his or her merit obtained in the Merit of NEET –UG-2017 subject to fulfillment of the other criteria as laid down above including qualifying examination and no other merit or weightage shall be considered for admission to BVSc & AH degree course.
Documents required for Verification at the allotted at the time of reporting/ Admission :
The candidates allotted seats should produce the following documents in original along with self attested copy of the documents for verification at the allotted College at the time of reporting/admission failing which they shall not be entitled for admission at the allotted College.
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page downloaded from Council’s website.
- Copy of Application Form of NEET- UG – 2017 as down loaded by the candidate.
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2017 issued by CBSE for appearing in the NEET Examination.
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2017 issued by CBSE.
- Addhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2017 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application).
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate, 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet), 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate).Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2017 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2017) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG
The candidate should also produce the following certificate in original, if applicable, at the allotted College at the time of reporting/admission.
- SC/ST Certificate as per format given in Annexure 2 issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi. If it is in regional language then it should be translated in English/Hindi and should be attested by Class I Gazetted Officer. Sub-caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC Certificate as per format given in Annexure -3 should be issued by the Competent Authority and should be in English or Hindi. If it is in regional language then it should be translated in English/Hindi and should be attested by Class I Gazetted Officer. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy layer.
- The disability should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board comprising of at least three specialists out of which two should be of the specialty concerned and the candidate has to present him/her – self before the Medical Board. The last valid disability certificate of the candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting his/her certificate for disabled candidates. The format of Loco-motor Disability Certificate to be produced is given in Annexure -4.
- The candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who have uploaded Self Declaration claiming their eligibility under 15% All India Quota shall have to submit an affidavit as per Annexure -5 on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate.