Madhya Pradesh Education Department, Bhopal
The Right of Children To Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009
Admission form for Free Admission all MP Schools Govt & Private (No Fee)
Madhya Pradesh Govtment ne sabhi MP board se sanchalit School mein 25 % sheat Garib (Poor), SC, ST aur PH (physical handicap ) bachho ki liye free admission ki suvidha rakhi hai. yadi ap apne bachhe ka admission bhi achche se achche school mein karna chahte hai to. ap ninm yogyta rakhte hai to ap free admission kara sakte hai. is ke admission ke liye apko koi fee nahi dena hoga. yadi apse koi school fee manta hai to ap 0755 -2553097 contact kar sakte hai. By Order Education Department Madhya pradesh Can Apply Online admission for RTE ACT 2009. Online registration for the RTE shall start from on 16 May to 31 May, 2017. Selection done by Lucky Draw on 5th June, 2017.
General Rules of Admission (Niyam)
- Physical handicap (If Allow)
- B.P.L. Card Holder for General Candidate.
- Age Limit (As on 16 June, 2017) 03-05 Years for class Nursery, Pr-Nursery and 05-07 years of Class 1
Important Date :
- Start date of online RTE Form : 16 May, 2017
- End date of Online RTE Form : 31 May, 2017
- Result Declared on RTE Form : 5th June, 2017
- Download Allotment :06 June to 15 June,2017
- Document Verification : 07 June to 15 June,2017
- Reporting School for admission : 07 June to 20 June, 2017
How to Apply for RTE Online Form –
Click on Online Apply for Madhya Pradesh RTE Form for Admission in Class Nursery to Class 1 http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTESR/Lottery/ Insert your full detail. after submission form you have to Document Verification BRC officer in Your District.
Reprint your application http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTESR/
How to Find School Id No.
Log on School ID Name Select District, Select Niway, Select Zone, Select Village or ward Click to List or Ask to School Principal (School Id/School Code) or BRC Office directly.