Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Nalanda Parisar, R.N.T. Marg
CET 2017 DAVV Common Entrance Test Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalya (DAVV) University invite online Entrant Exam for Admission of UG -BA,B.Com, /PG-MBA course before 10 June, 2017
- Last Date of Application: June 10, 2017
- Exam Date : 3rd week of June Month
|School of Studies||Group||Courses||Eligibility||Seats|
|A||MBA(Financial Administration)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||120|
|MBA(Marketing Mgt.)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||120|
|MBA(eCom.)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||60|
|MBA(Disaster Mgt.)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||60|
|MBA(HR)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||120|
|MBA(Hospital Administration)||BHA/MBBS/BDS/BVSc/BSc. Nursing/BBA
(HA) with 50%
|B||MBA(e-Commerce)-5 Yrs||12th in any stream with 50%||60|
|C||MBA (Hospital Administration) 5Yrs||12th (Biology) with 50%||60|
of Professional Studies
|A||MBA(Tourism)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||40|
|MBA(Advertising & Public
|Graduation in any stream with 50%||40|
|B||MBA(Management Science)-5 Yrs||12th in any stream with 50%||120|
|B.Com(Hons)-3Yrs||12th in commerce/ Science with 50%||60|
|C||MCA-6Yrs||12th Mathematics with 50%||90|
|MTech (IT)-5 Yrs||12th Mathematics with 50%||60|
|A||MBA(Media Mgt.)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||40|
|B||M.Sc (Electronic Media) 5 Yrs||12th in any stream with 50%||50|
|School of Economics (SOE)||A||MBA(Business Economics)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||60|
|MBA(International Business)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||60|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||50|
|School of Commerce (SOC)||A||MBA(Foreign Trade)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||60|
|B||MBA(Foreign Trade)-5 Yrs||12th in any stream with 50%||120|
|A||M.Com. (Account & Financial
|Graduation in Commerce/Science with 50%||40|
|M.Com. (Bank Management)||Graduation in Commerce/Science with 50%||40|
|B||B.Com. (Accounting & Tax
|12th in Commerce / Science with 50%||120|
|School of Journalism &
|A||M.A. (Mass Communication)||Graduation in any stream with 50%||35|
|Bachelor of Journalism||Graduation in any stream with 50%||25|
|B||B.A. (Hons) Mass
|12th in any stream with 50%||70|
|School of Law (SOL)||D||LL.M. (Business Law)||LL.B. or B.A.LL.B. with 55%||35|
|B||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yrs||12th in any stream with 45%||60|
|School of Pharmacy
|C||B.Pharm- 4 Yrs.||12th Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology , English
|School of Life Science
|D||M.Sc.(Life Science)||B.Sc Biological Sciences with 55%||20|
|D||M.Sc.(Industrial Microbiology)||B.Sc Biological Sciences with 60%||15|
|School of Electronics
|D||M.Sc.(Electronics)||B.Sc 0r B.Sc (Hons.)(Electronics/IT/CS/Physics)
or BCA with minimum 50%
aggregate marks )
|M.Sc.(Electronics & Communication)||40|
|School of Biochemistry
|D||M.Sc.(Biochemistry)||B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject with 55% marks||20+10|
HOW TO APPLY CET 2017 DAVV & OTHER GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES
- A candidate can apply to appear in CET-2017 through submitting an online application form available at MP Online select ‘Citizen Services’,click on ‘University’ & open ‘DAVV’ link or https://davv.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/DAVVDASHBOARD/DAVVHOME.aspxto fill form.
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate. Candidate must read and understand the details given in the guidelines available on the web site http://www.dauniv.ac.in carefully before filling the application form
- Candidate must carry a PHOTOGRAPH with SIGNATURE space for filling the online application form.
- Ensure that you have correctly marked your category. Change of category shall not be accepted thereafter at any stage. Check all the form detail before online payment, unpaid form will not be accepted in any case.
- Indicate choice of groups as per your eligibility. You can opt for more than one group within UG and PG courses, if you fulfill the eligibility requirements
- Online application fee for CET-2016 is Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges). Candidate can pay fee online through MPOnline authorized KIOSK in MP or pay by any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If your amount is deducted & receipt has not generated, pay another fee, previous amount will be reverted automatically into your a/c. For more detail call customer care no. 0755 – 4019401 to 406 (six lines).
- No documents are to be enclosed along with the online application form. Only photograph is to be attached along with the online form.
- Candidate is required to report at the given date and time at the test center mentioned in the Admit card.
- The candidates who fail to indicate the appropriate reservation category in the respective column of the application form will not have any claim for the reservation later on.
- The name of the candidate must be the same as given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination of the Board/University. Competent authorities should certify the discrepancies in the names of various mark sheets, if any.
- Non-appearance in the written test and counseling, for whatsoever reason, will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission.
- The Information given in the online application form will be verified at the time of counseling / admission from the original documents by the University. Therefore, if it is found that a successful application has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or his admission can be cancelled at any time during the course of his/her studies without giving him any prior notice.
- In case any Board of examination/ University / Institute do not show percentage of marks in the mark sheet, a certificate from the competent authority of the Board/ University / Institute must be produced stating equivalent percentage of marks as well as conversion formula used, along with the mark sheet at the time of counseling.
- The decision of the University Authority shall be final and binding in the matters relating to admission. The rules may be modified without any prior notice and any modification so made shall be binding.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, will use all reasonable endeavors to deliver courses, duration and other services in accordance with the descriptions set out in this guidelines. The University reserves the right to rename any programme degree, make variations in the contents and methods of delivery of courses and other services, to discontinue course and other service and to merge or combine courses, if such action is reasonably considered to be necessary. All admitted students, who are not enrolled with the University, would be required to enroll themselves as per University rules.
- If reserved seats remain vacant in any course on the day of last counseling, vacant seats will be converted to general category.
- The admission to various programmes will be done on the basis of CET-2016 merit and as per the reservation policy of the University through counseling process.
- Any legal dispute regarding CET-2017 is subject to Indore jurisdiction.
- All information will be available on web site http://www.dauniv.ac.in only. No written communication will be provided. University reserves the right to modify / alter any information provided in advertisement at any stage.
Application Fee :
Online application fee for CET-2017 is Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges). Candidate can pay fee online through MPOnline authorized KIOSK