Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS PO Jobs 2017
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2017. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee-3562 or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 16.08.2016 to 05.09.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training September, 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 23 Sep to 29 Sep, 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary Sep 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary Oct 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2017
- Online Examination – Main 26.11.2017
- Declaration of Result – Main Dec, 2017
- Download of call letters for interview January/Feb 2018
- Conduct of interview January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment April 2018
Age (As on 01.08.2017): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2016) for IBPS Jobs 2017:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
No of Post :
- Allahabad Bank SC-36, ST-19, OBC-64, UR-116 TOTAL-235
- Andhra Bank SC-93, ST-46, OBC-168 UR-318 Total- 625
- Bank of India SC-30, ST-15, OBC-54, UR-101, Total-200
- Bank of Maharashtra SC-15 ST-7 OBC-27 UR-51 TOTAL- 100
- Canara Bank SC-203, ST-108, OBC-364, UR-675, Total-1350
- Central Bank of India SC-15, ST-8, OBC-28, UR-49 TOTAL-100
- Corporation Bank SC-28, ST-22, OBC-0 UR-50 TOTAL-100
- UCO Bank SC-75, ST-26, OBC-178, UR-251, TOTAL-530
- Union Bank of India SC-83, ST-34, OBC-78, UR-127, TOTAL-322
Application Fees for IBPS Jobs 2017:
Intimation Charges Payable from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017(Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
HOW TO APPLY IBPS Jobs 2017 :
Candidates can apply online only from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Syllabus of Exam IBPS Jobs 2017:
Preliminary Examination : English Language-30, Quantitative Aptitude-35, Reason Ability-35, duration of exam is 1 hrs.
Main Examination : Reason-50, English Language 40, Quantitative Aptitude-50, General Awareness -40, computer Knowledge -20 duration of exam is 140 mins.