MBBS AIIMS Entrance Examination Course-2017 | MBBS AIIMS Counselling 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Online Application are invited for Registration in the prescribed form through online mode only for the entrance examination for admission to the MBBS Course of AIIMS, New Delhi & Other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur).
100 Seats for Indian Nationals (AIIMS New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur) and 7 seats for Foreign National (Only for AIIMS Delhi)are available for admission to MBBS Course. Out of these 15 seats are reserved for the SC, 8 seats are reserved for the ST, 27 seats are reserved for OBC and 50 seats for General category for Indian Nationals,and 3 reservation of PH shall be provided on horizontal basic, in the seat available.
Candidate who have passed/ appearing/ appearing/ appeared for 12 class examination or its equivalent with the the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and with 60% mark (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates) in aggregate.
Important Date :
- Online Mode (Compute Based Test) Exam Date : 28 May, 2017
- Last date : 23 Feb, 2017
- Status of Registration including Rejection in Application on 7 March, 2017
- Last date of complying with deficiencies in application as indicated 22 March, 2017
- Issue date of Admit Card : 1 May, 2017
- Result : 14 June, 2017
Counselling Schedule to be Held at AIIMs, New Delhi
- First Counseling – 3 to 6 July, 2017
- Medical Examination fo Selected candidate for Delhi AIIMS 7 & 8 July, 2017
- Second Counselling – 3 Aug, 2017
- Third Counseling – 4 Sep, 2017
- Open Counseling – 27 Sep, 2017