Minority Scholarship for Student of Class 1 to 10.
Minority Scholarship launch by PM for Minority Caste its means Jain, Muslim, Sikh etc. Who Student is study in Class 1 to 10 any private School or Government in India. Online application will be closed on 31 Aug, 2016. its eligibility, duration, rate of Scholarship given below.
Eligibility Minority Scholarship for Student of Class 1 to 10 –
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Duration for Minority Scholarship for Student of Class 1 to 10 – The scholarships will be provided for the entire course. Maintenance allowance will be given for 10 months only in an academic year.
Rate of Scholarship- Actual financial assistance will be provided for admission/tuition fee and maintenance allowance as given below subject to a maximum ceiling indicated against item concerned:
- Admission Fee from Class VI to X for Hostelers/Day Scholars Rs. 500 per annul subject to actual.
- Tuition fee from Class VI to X for Hostelers/Day Scholars Rs. 350 per annul subject to actual.
- Maintenance allowance is payable for a period not exceeding 10 months in an academic year for Class 1 to V Day Scholars studjent Rs. 100/- & Class VI to X Hostelers Rs. 600/- per month and day scholars Rs. 100/- per months.
CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- Scholarship will be available to the students of minority community studying in Classes I to X. The continuance of award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination. Maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks in the annual examination except in case of unavoidable reasons to be certified by the Principal/competent authority of the school and recommended by the State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family.
- Students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
- Income Certificate; Income certificate from the employer for employed parents/guardian or Certificate to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Government/ UT Administration.
- The school/institute will certify the claim of student of being an outstation student not residing in hostel of the school/institute concerned.
- Migration of student from one school/institute to another would not normally be during the course of academic year except under exceptional circumstances and in the interest of student’s academic career.
- If a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government/Union Territory Administration can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the scheme.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarship to eligible students.
- Course fee/Tuition fee will be credited to the school’s/institute’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
- Maintenance allowance will be credited to the student’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will maintain normal and records relating to the funds received from the Ministry and they will be subjected to inspection by the officers of the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scheme for this purpose.
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship for all sources, i.e., SC/ST/OBC.
- The State Governments/Union Territory Administrations shall constitute a committee of the Departments implementing such scholarship schemes to ensure that the student from the minority community, who may also belong to children of those engaged in unclean occupation and OBC do not avail scholarship from other sources for the same purpose and avail only one source.
- The fund for distribution of scholarship in subsequent year will be released after receiving the utilization certificate for the previous year.
- The scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals by the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry and the cost of the evaluation will be borne by the Ministry of Minority Affairs under the provision of the scheme.
- The State/Union Territory shall place all relevant details of financial and physical achievements on their website.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India.
MODE OF APPLYING
The concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration will supply the application forms, till such time computerized systems are made operational by the State Governments/Union Territory Administrations. The application forms should be received back alongwith requisite certificates/certifications within the stipulated period.
Important Link :