Recruitment OF Group C against Sports Quota in South Central Railway 2016.
Applications are invited from eligible sports persons in the various fields are Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Handball, Kabaddi and Volleyball to recruit 21 sports persons in Group-C posts against Sports Quota in SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY for the year 2016-17. Application form will be closed on 17 Oct, 2016.
|Game/Event||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017): –
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Education Qualification : –
Minimum pass in 10th or SSC or equivalent with ITI for the post of Technician, Grade-Ill in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-. For other categories in Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900 is 12th (+2 Stage) or Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
Application Fees for the Group C post: –
- Fee of Rs.100/– should be paid in the form of crossed Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer. South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women, Minority and Economically Backward Classes (Family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum) are exempted from the payment of fees.
How to apply for Recruitment OF Group C against Sports Quota in South Central Railway 2016.: –
- Application should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting in either English or in Hindi.
- Application should be on a good quality A-4 size paper using one side only.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be pasted in the space provided on the application attested by him/her i.e. partially on photograph and partially on the application.
- The candidate should also attach two recent passport size colour photographs (same as the one affixed on the application form) and it should be clipped along with the application form.
- The candidate should also submit two self addressed unstamped envelopes (size 23 cms x 10 cms.) along with his/her application.
- Applications should be sent by Post (business/registered) and addressed to ‘The Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt. & HQ), Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam,Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana), so as to reach the officer on or before the closing date.
The cover containing the application should clearly be superscribed as follows:-
- Recruitment against Sports quota for the year 2016-17 on South Central Railway.
- Game———(Name of the sports discipline).
- Cover containing the application along with enclosures can also be dropped in the box provided at the outside of the room of Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, 4th floor Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad on any working day from 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs during the period from 17.09.2016 to 17.10.2016.
Syllabus for Recruitment OF Group C against Sports Quota in South Central Railway 2016.: –
|For game skill,physical fitness & Coach`s observations during Trials||40 Marks|
|For assessment of recognized Sports Achievement as per norms||50 Marks|
|Education Qualification||5 Marks|
|General Intelligence/Personality etc.||5 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|