Recruitment of trainee through GATE 2017 HPCL HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
Application are invited for the Recruitment of the Post of Officer through GATE 2017 in various disciplines are Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical by HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED 2016-2017 GATE pass out student no need to face written test.
- Last date of online application for GATE-2017: -04/10/2016.
- Opening of online application by candidates for HPCL: -10/01/2017.
- Closing date of online application by candidates for HPCL: -10/02/2017.
- Announcement of GATE-2017 Online Examination: -27/03/2017.
Name of Post :
Minimum Education Qualification and Stream:
|Name of Branch||Minimum Education Qualification|
|Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Chemical||Candidates should have passed qualifying degree with 60% marks for general category & 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD category (aggregate marks of all semesters) examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in Mechanical, Mechanical & Production/Civil/ Electrical, Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics/ Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control/ Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining discipline. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University/Deemed University.|
Age Limit (as on 30th June 2017). Born on or after (30-06-1992):
- General Category Candidates for Maximum 25 Years.
- ST/SC/Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between (01.01.1980 & 31.12.1989)/Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) Category Candidates for Maximum 30 Years.
- OBC-NC Category Candidates for Maximum 28 Years.
- PWD (UR) Category Candidates for Maximum 35 Years.
- PWD (OBC-NC) Category Candidates for Maximum 38 Years.
- PWD (ST/SC) Category Candidates for Maximum 40 Years.
Application Fees: –
- General Category Candidates for Rs.300/-
- ST/SC/PWD Category Candidates for No fees.
How to Apply:
- Register for GATE 2017.
- Apply on HPCL website after obtaining GATE registration number from 10/01/2017 to 10/02/2017.
- Upon submission of application, 12 digit Application number will be generated.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2017 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum online. The relevant link will be made available from 10.01.2017 under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com.Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 10.02.2017.
Procedure of payment of fess:
- candidates is to be deposited through pre-printed challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country.
- Once the payment is received by HPCL against the application no., payment status will change to Payment Received.
- In case payment status is not updated within 3-4 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to firstname.lastname@example.org.