UPSC CDS 2017 COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2017
UPSC invite online application for the CDS-I 2017 (Combined Defense Services Examination) 2016. Eligible candidate Apply online on or before 02 Dec, 2016 from official website of upsconline.nic.in. Education qualification, Age Limit Syllabus & admit card is given below .
Important Date :
- Last date of online apply : 02 Dec, 2016
- Exam date : 05 Feb, 2017
Important Link :
Educational Qualifications for UPSC CDS 2017:
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Age Limit for UPSC CDS 2017:
20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July, 1994 and not later than 01st July, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relax able upto 26 years. i.e. born not earlier than 02 nd July, 1992 and not later than 01st July, 1998) only are eligible.
Application Fee :
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The Competitive examination comprises: Interview for intelligence and personality test (vide Part ‘B’ of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called for interview at one of the Services Selection Centres. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:— General English – 100, General Knowledge – 100, Elementary Mathematics – 100
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy :— English-100, General Knowledge-100