Annexure S1 PRAN Card Annexure S5 PRAN Card Form for Govt Employee

Annexure S1 PRAN Card Annexure S5 PRAN Card Govt Employee get a pension through Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN)

All Govt Employee who is employee join after 1990. they will get a pension by PRAN Card Scheme. You have to submit Annexure S1 & Annexure S5 at D.D.O. Office District Office for getting pension after the Retirement. this card is absolutely free Central Govt.

How to Apply PRAN card :

Download Covering Letter for subscriber Registration Application (Annexure S5) & Download Application for allotment of Permanent retirement account number (PRAN) Annexure S1. Submitted Application with Address proof, Date of Birth proof, Jointing Letter & Id Proof.

You May Also Apply

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.