How to apply Duplicate Qualifying CTET Certificate?
You want to apply duplicate CTET certificate. Download application form, make a Fee to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi. attach below this document and sent Central Board of Secondary Education, CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT, PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092, Ph. No.: 011-22235774, 22240104 Fax : 011-22235775 E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee for Duplicate Qualifying CTET Certificate :
Fee for each document: Rs. 200/- and Postal/Courier charges: Rs. 35/-
Delivery of Documents :
Within 14 working days from the date of receipt of Application Form. Documents shall be dispatched at the respective address of the candidate through Speed Post/Regd. Post/Courier as the case may be. Applicants must mention complete Postal Address with Pin Code and Mobile on the Application Form.
Documents Required for Duplicate mark statement :
- Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank
and payable at Delhi along with application form.
- Photocopy of CTET Admit Card (if available)\
- Affidavit on Rs. 10 (Rupees Ten only) Stamp Paper.
- Photocopy of CTET Admit Card (if available)
- Photocopy of Class Xth / Matriculation Certificate.