BSNL Junior Accounts Officer jobs 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 996 Posts of Direct JAOs (Junior Accounts Officer)-996 from open market/external candidates through ONLINE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS-2017. Wide publicity in this regard has been given through the indicative advertisement by all the Telecom Circles on 10th Sep 2017 and through www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in from 10th Sep 2017.
Educational Qualifications as on 1st Jan 2017 for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer jobs 2017 :
Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution / University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL). The Candidates having qualification M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognised institution/University shall only be able to appear in the online examination
Age as on 1st Jan 2017 for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer jobs 2017:-
Candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1 st Jan 2017 (as per recruitment rule of
BSNL) However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:-
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
- For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
Fee for online Registration for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer jobs 2017 :
The online registration shall commence from 11-09-2017 and shall close on 15-10-2017. The prescribed examination fee of 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for General/OBC candidates and of 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Important Date :
- Last Date 15 Oct, 2017
Important Link :