How to update Aadhara card at home ? how to correction in aadhar card at online ?

How to update Adhara card at home ? how to correction in Aadhar card at online ?

You can do correction in Aadhar card at Home or by Online. I assist you. How to do this? You can correct The Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender & Mobile No. This type of correction,  you can  do by Post or Online platform.  Photo, Finger print thump (bio-metric) correction you can do easily by visit to permanent Aadhar card Center.  There are 3 ways of  correction in Aadhar card. that given below.

by Post Aadhar card Correction ?

for Resident Data Update/Correction Aadhar card. Residents can Update/Correct the following six information on their Aadhar letter by sending an  Application through Post to UIDAI:

1. Name  2. Address 3. Date of Birth 4. Gender 5. Mobile Number Aadhar Card

Resident has the option to submit application online and send the supporting documents through Post. For this Resident must visit the online portal for Update request submission and follow the instructions on portal. Else Resident can fill Aadhar Update Form and send the hard copy of the filled form along with documents to UIDAI. The process for request through post is as follows:

  • Fill in the complete Aadhar Data Update/Correction Form and sign off.
  • Depending on the field to be updated, attach self signed supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List attached in Annexure I.
  • Name Correction/Update – Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
  • Date of Birth Correction – Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
  • Address Corrections/Change – Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
  • Review the data entered for correctness and completeness in English as well as local language. UIDAI will not make any corrections to the information in your request.
  • Mention your Aadhaar Number on all document copies.
  • Send the Form along with the supporting documents to one of the address given in Annexure II. Mark the envelope as “Aadhaar Update/Correction” on top. Seal the envelope properly.
  • You will receive an intimation of update request receipt.

Instructions for filling the Aadhaar Update Form

  • Fill the form in English as well as Local Language. Use the same local language which was used at the time of your enrolment in Aadhaar and appears in your Aadhaar Letter.
  • Select the fields you want to be updated /corrected. You can select more than one field also.
    However, you have to fill the entire form irrespective of the field to be Updated/Corrected.
  • Fill the form with current details. There is no need to provide details that are no more valid. For example, if you want to Change your Name/Address just fill the New Name/ Address in the space provided in form. There is no need to provide old Name/ Address.
  • Write full name without salutations/titles. For example do not write Dr. /Mr. /Col. etc.
  • Write complete address. The Aadhaar letter with updates will be delivered at the given address only.
  • To include Guardian/ Parent/Spouse Name as part of the address, select the appropriate box in C/o details and enter the name of the person in the subsequent field. C/o details in address, is used for letter delivery purposes and is a part of address. It is not mandatory to provide C/o details with address.
  • You are required to fill the complete address and submit supporting PoA even if you want to update/correct only C/o details. It is ok if C/o details are not mentioned in your PoA document.
  • Provide Mobile number. Resident must be available at the given mobile number for any
    clarifications. Status of application will be intimated to the resident by sending an SMS on this mobile number.
  • Check that the details entered are correct and complete in English as well as local language.
  • Self attesting or self signing the supporting documents. Resident’s name must be clearly mentioned below the signatures/thumbprint when self attesting the documents. In case the child is below five years, parent/guardian can fill and sign/provide thumbprint in the form and document copies. In all other cases, the resident must sign/provide thumbprint in the form and document copies themselves.
  • You do not have to submit all the proof documents. You have to submit only the document/s which is/are required to support the Change/ Correction. For eg. You need not attach an Address proof if you change your Date of Birth or your Name.
  • Send the application and supporting documents to UIDAI. Select appropriate UIDAI office address for sending the application depending on the local language that is used in your application.
  • Aadhaar letter with updates will be delivered at the given address only in case of Update/Correction in Name, Address, Date of Birth and Gender. For Update of Mobile number, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number.
  • Submission of information for update does not guarantee update of Aadhaar data. The information submitted is subject to verification and validation. Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application and would attract penal provisions under prevailing laws.

Address for sending Update/Correction requests UIDAI (any One)

  • UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
  • UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India

Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update :

  • Passport
  • PAN Card
  • Ration/ PDS Photo Card
  • Voter ID
  • Driving License
  • Government Photo ID Cards/ service photoidentity card issued by PSU
  • NREGS Job Card
  • Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
  • Arms License
  • Photo Bank ATM Card
  • Photo Credit Card
  • Pensioner Photo Card
  • Freedom Fighter Photo Card
  • Kissan Photo Passbook
  • CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
  • Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
  • Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
  • Disability ID Card/handicapped Medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments /Administrations.
  • Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Joint Affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo).
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Proof of Marriage document issued by the Registrar
  • Gazette Notification
  • Legal Name Change Certificate. (For above documents, where original document does not have photo, the photocopy/scan of the documents must be taken along with the Resident’s photo)

Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents : 

  • Birth Certificate
  • SSLC Book/Certificate
  • Passport
  • Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead

Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address

  • Passport
  • Bank Statement/ Passbook
  • Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
  • Ration Card
  • Voter ID
  • Driving License
  • Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
  • Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
  • Water bill (not older than 3 months)
  • Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
  • Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
  • Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
  • Insurance Policy
  • Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
  • Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
  • Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
  • NREGS Job Card
  • Arms License
  • Pensioner Card
  • Freedom Fighter Card
  • Kissan Passbook
  • CGHS / ECHS Card
  • Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on
  • Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
  • Income Tax Assessment Order
  • Vehicle Registration Certificate
  • Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
  • Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
  • Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
  • Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective Governments/Administrations
  • Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
  • Passport of Spouse
  • Passport of Parents(in case of Minor)

Aadhar Card Online Correction at ?

Visit permanent Aadhar card center ?

log on  & search nearest Permanent Center.

Application Form for Post

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.