IBPS VII Clerk Jobs 2017-18
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invite online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017 & January 2018. it education qualification & Age Limit given below.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2018
- Online Examination – Main 21.01.2018
- Provisional Allotment April 2018
Educational Qualifications for IBPS VII Clerk Jobs 2017-18:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information
Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Age (As on 01.09.2017) for IBPS VII Clerk Jobs 2017-18:
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years for General candidate. Maximum 31 Years for OBC candidates. Maximum 33 Years for SC/ST candidates.
Syllabus for IBPS VII Clerk Jobs 2017-18:
Preliminary Examination : Time 1 Hrs Only
- English Language-30
- Numerical Ability-35
- Reasoning Ability-35
Main Examination : Time 2 Hrs Only
- General/ Financial Awareness- 50
- General English-40
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude-50
- Quantitative Aptitude -50
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Application Fees / Intimation Charges Payable from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows :
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. & Rs. 600 /- for all others