Indian Army Relation Bharti Roorkee Nov 2017
Recruitment Rally (Bhai-Bandh, Relation Bharti) for recruitment into Bengal Engineer Group, Corps of Engineers, Indian Army under Unit Headquarter Quota for sons of servicemen/Ex-Servicemen/War widows and real brothers of Servicemen/Exservicemen & sportsmen of International/National level is scheduled from 20 to 24 Nov, 2017. The gate open timings will be 05:00AM to 06:00AM (No candidate will be allowed entry after 06:00AM) as per following schedule at Centenary Pavilion Ground, Bengal Engineer Group & Centre, Roorkee in the succeeding paras :-
State wise Event :
- 20 Nov 2017 – Uttar Pradesh.
- 21 Nov 2017- Punjab.
- 22 Nov 2017 – Haryana, J&K and Himachal Pradesh.
- 23 Nov 2017 – Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Bihar, Assam, Orissa, West Bengal, Delhi.
- 24 Nov 20 17 – Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Any balance State/UT (other than mentioned above) of India.
Candidates should be in possession of following documents on the day of Rally:-
- 15 passport sized latest colour photographs.
- Original Relationship Certificate.
- Original Education Certificate.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- Sports achievement certificate, if any.
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidate).
- Character Certificate.
- An affidavit as per format (can be downloaded from website www. joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Bond of Indemnity (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Education Qualification|
|Soldier Technical||17½ – 23 yrs. (born between 20 Nov, 1994 and 20 May, 2000 both inclusive).||12th Pass in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and|
English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate & 40% in each subject.
|SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY||17½ -21 yrs (born between 20 Nov,1996 and 20 May, 2000 both inclusive).||Min 10th class or equivalent pass with minimum 45% marks in|
aggregate & minimum 33% in each subject OR 10+2 pass (any stream).
|SOLDIER TDN||17½ – 23 yrs (born between 20 Nov, 1994 and 20 May, 2000 both inclusive).||10th class pass (any stream) – Washerman & Support Staff (ER).|
8th class pass – House Keeper.
|SOL CLK/SKT/IM (only for sons of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen/ Widows/|
War Widows and real brothers of servicemen/Ex-servicernen of Bengal Sappers).
|17½ – 23 yrs (born between 20 Nov, 1994 and 20 May, 2000 both inclusive).||Min. 12th with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject. English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping are compulsory at 12th or 10th level with 50% marks. Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in class XII would take precedence.|
Note : –
Candidates once allowed into Pavilion Ground will not be allowed to move outside for any purpose including photocopy of documents, downloading document from email etc. Candidates not in possession of any of the above documents on respective day of rally will be rejected forthwith.
Sons of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen/Widows/War Widows and real brothers of servicemen/Ex-servicemen & Sportsmen of International/National level only are eligible for seeking enrolment through sports quota (Sol GD & Sol Tech trade only). Wards & brothers of Navy, Air Force, Para Military Forces are not eligible.
Availability of vacancies is subject to change.
Candidates are not permitted to carry mobile phones or any other electronic device at Centenary Pavilion Ground. If found in possession of mobile phone/any other electronic device, candidate is liable to be disqualified from entry.