- 1 Indian Navy MR/ NMR Jobs online Batch Oct 2018
- 2 Important Date :
- 3 Educational Qualification :
- 4 Age Limit for Indian Navy MR/ NMR Jobs online Apr 2018 :
- 5 Selection Criteria :
- 6 Written Test :
- 7 Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 8 Medical Standards:
- 9 How to Apply Indian Navy MR/ NMR Jobs online Apr 2018 :
- 10 Application Fee :
- 11 Important Link:
इंडियन नेवी में Oct 2018 बैच के लिए MR और NMR के पदों के लिए 10 पास कैंडिडेट ऑनलाइन आवेदन दिनांक 07 Dec, 2017 से 17 Dec, 2017 तक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से कर सकते है. जिसके एडमिट कार्ड जनवरी माह के अंत में वेबसाइट के माध्यम से डाउनलोड कर सकते है जिसके एग्जाम Mar/Apr, 2018 में होंगे. और फाइनल मेरिट लिस्ट 24 Aug, 2017 प्रदशित होगी.
Indian Navy Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for recruitment of MR/ NMR jobs. You can apply before 17 Dec 2017.
Important Date :
- Start Date : 07 Dec, 2017
- Last Date : 17 Dec, 2017
- Issue of Admit card : Jan, 2018
- Exam Date : Mar/Apr, 2018
- Merit List : 24 Aug 18
Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised Board. Job Specifications.
- Chef : They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per service requirement.
- Hygienist: They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per service requirement.
Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 200. (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Criteria :
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Written Test :
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Height may be relaxed for Tribal candidates as per the
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate, 10th Marksheet & Domicile Certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your Email Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Log in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ (√ ) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if
found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Application Fee :
The application can be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs. 60/.
Helpline : 011-23793067