Merit list of Air Force X Group Y Group XY Group
Merit List of Air Force Rally X-Y Group : Air Force declared Merit list of Air Force Rally Group X and Group Y. you can check your details below.
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST): GROUP ‘Y’ (NON-TECH) ST JAN – FEB 2017
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST): GROUP ‘X’ (TECH) ST JAN – FEB 17
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST) GROUP ‘Y’ [EXCEPT AUTO TECH, GTI, IAF(P), IAF(S), MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND MUSICIAN] RALLIES : JAN – JUN 2017
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST) GROUP ‘Y’ [AUTO TECH, GTI AND IAF(P)] RALLIES : JAN – JUN 2017
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST) GROUP ‘Y’ (MEDICAL ASSISTANT)
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST) GROUP ‘Y’ (IAF/S)
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST) GROUP ‘Y’ (MED ASST) RALLIES : JUL – DEC 2016
- ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (MAIN LIST) IAF/S RALLIES : JUL – DEC 2016
Rules of Candidate :
This list is as per the Roll No. and does not indicate the merit position.
Candidates whose names appear in AISLs as Main List/Wait List are NOT (R) NOT guaranteed enrollment.
Enrollment will be strictly as per the merit position in AISL subject to:- (a) Availability of vacancies. (b) Medical fitness (c) Not exceeding the upper age limit for enrolment i.e 21 years as on date of enrollment (except for Education Instructors and Musician trades). (d) Validity period of AISL.
The candidature of the candidates shall automatically get cancelled if they do not meet the above mentioned
conditions, as on date of enrolment.
Candidates can apply for selection any number of times, till:- (a) Requisite qualifications with pass percentage exist (b) Within the permissible age limits as published in advertisements for Selection Test/Recruitment Rallies.
Candidate shall have to apply afresh, if not called for enrolment before expiry of the AISL, subject to meeting eligibility conditions.
Candidates are advised not to discontinue their studies/job, if any in the interim period.
The medical disposal (FIT/UNFIT) of the candidates is only provisional. The candidature of the candidates who have become UNFIT/ABSENT in the Appeal Medical Board automatically stands cancelled (R) cancelled.
CANDIDATURE OF CANDIDATES AGAINST WHOM ‘CSV’ (CERTIFICATES SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION) IS ANNOTATED IN THE REMARKS COLUMN IS PROVISIONAL. THEY ARE TO PRODUCE ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES TO THE CONCERNED CO, ASC BY 16 MAY 2016 FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATURE IS LIABLE TO BE CANCELLED.