Office Assistant Jobs in MPPKVV Indore
मध्य प्रदेश पश्चिम क्षेत्र विद्युत् वितरण कंपनी, इंदौर द्वारा मध्य प्रदेश के मूल निवासी के लिए 145 ऑफिस असिस्टेंट पदों के लिए 20 Dec, 2017 ऑनलाइन आवदेन कर सकते है. इस पद के लिए आपकी योग्यता Second डिवीज़न से साथ स्तानक एवं कंप्यूटर में डिग्री या कंप्यूटर या सपस्ट एग्जाम पास होना चाहिए.
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., Indore, a successor company of erstwhile MPSEB intends to fill up the vacancies of 145 Nos. Office Assistant Gr-III (Regular) and invites applications from eligible candidates of MP Domicile.
Name of Post :
- Office Assistant (UR-87, SC-18, ST-40)-145
Education Qualification for Office Assistant Jobs in MPPKVV Indore :
The candidate should have graduate or any other equivalent degree from a State / Central Government recognized University / Institute with minimum second division.
In addition to above the Candidate must possess a certificate of passing a computer examination (ANY ONE), as mentioned below:
- Diploma from University recognized by UGC, or
- Diploma from Open University recognized by UGC, or
- Diploma level examination from DOEACC, or
- Modern Office Management Course from Govt. Polytechnic College, or
- One year course in “Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)” from NCVT, New Delhi or SCVT, Madhya Pradesh. Apart from above diploma(s) at clause no. 1(ii), following qualification shall also be accepted:
- BE (CS/IT)/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc (IT/CS)/ BSc (IT/CS)/ M.Tech.(IT/CS)/ ME(IT/CS)
- Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer application and Information Technology recognized by AICTE.
- B.Sc/B.Com/Degrees having only one subject of computer shall not be accepted in place of
- Valid and qualified CPCT Score Card as on last date of online application.
Application Fee for Office Assistant Jobs in MPPKVV Indore.
Application fee for Unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile shall be Rs. 1000/- per candidate and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of MP domicile shall be Rs. 800/- per candidate.
One time edit facility will be available to the candidates for which the portal charge will be Rs.60/-.
Age Limit (as on 31 July, 2017) for Office Assistant Jobs in MPPKVV Indore:
- 21-40 Years for Male.
- 21-45 Years for Female/SC/ST/OBC.
The eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application form will have to undergo an ONLINE test of 02 hours duration, comprising 100 objective type questions (04 marks each) based on basic mathematics, accounts, basic computer, English grammar & vocabulary and general knowledge, logical reasoning, aptitude in the ratio of 60:40. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Important Date :
- Last date of receiving online applications -20.12.2017
- Date of issue of Admit Card through M.P. Online 27.12.2017
- Date of written test 05.01.2018
- Objection on Question Paper/Answer Key 09.01.2018-11.01.2018
- Online Examination Result Declaration 05.02.2018