Recruitment OF Group C against Sports Quota in South Central Railway 2016.
- 1 Recruitment OF Group C against Sports Quota in South Central Railway 2016.
- 1.1 Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017): –
- 1.2 Education Qualification : –
- 1.3 Application Fees for the Group C post: –
- 1.4 How to apply for Recruitment OF Group C against Sports Quota in South Central Railway 2016.: –
- 1.5 The cover containing the application should clearly be superscribed as follows:-
Applications are invited from eligible sports persons in the various fields are Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Handball, Kabaddi and Volleyball to recruit 21 sports persons in Group-C posts against Sports Quota in SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY for the year 2016-17. Application form will be closed on 17 Oct, 2016.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017): –
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Education Qualification : –
Minimum pass in 10th or SSC or equivalent with ITI for the post of Technician, Grade-Ill in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-. For other categories in Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900 is 12th (+2 Stage) or Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
Application Fees for the Group C post: –
- Fee of Rs.100/– should be paid in the form of crossed Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer. South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women, Minority and Economically Backward Classes (Family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum) are exempted from the payment of fees.
How to apply for Recruitment OF Group C against Sports Quota in South Central Railway 2016.: –
- Application should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting in either English or in Hindi.
- Application should be on a good quality A-4 size paper using one side only.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be pasted in the space provided on the application attested by him/her i.e. partially on photograph and partially on the application.
- The candidate should also attach two recent passport size colour photographs (same as the one affixed on the application form) and it should be clipped along with the application form.
- The candidate should also submit two self addressed unstamped envelopes (size 23 cms x 10 cms.) along with his/her application.
- Applications should be sent by Post (business/registered) and addressed to ‘The Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt. & HQ), Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam,Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana), so as to reach the officer on or before the closing date.
The cover containing the application should clearly be superscribed as follows:-
- Recruitment against Sports quota for the year 2016-17 on South Central Railway.
- Game———(Name of the sports discipline).
- Cover containing the application along with enclosures can also be dropped in the box provided at the outside of the room of Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, 4th floor Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad on any working day from 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs during the period from 17.09.2016 to 17.10.2016.