Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites online applications form Indian citizens for recruitment of the officer cadres, Librarian and non teaching post in Kendriya Vidyalay Sangatha and the recruitment examination will be conducted through computer based Test/Examination. Candidates are required to apply online through KVS website kvssangation.nic.in. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted The schedule of online application is as under.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of online registration on KVS website kvsangathan.nic.in on 21 Dec, 2017.
- Last Date for online registration is 11 Jan, 2018
Name of Post:
- Lower Division Clerk -561 (UR-284, SC-84, ST-42, OBC-151,)
- Deputy Commissioner-04 (UR-03, OBC-01)
- Assistant Commissioner-13 (UR-8, SC-2,ST-01, OBC-2)
- Administrative Officer-07 (UR-04, SC-01, OBC-02)
- Finance Officer-02 (UR-01, ST-01)
- Assistant Engineer-01 (OBC-01)
- Assistant-27 (UR-16,SC-04,ST-02,OBC-05)
- Hindi Translator-4 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Upper Division Clerk-146 (UR-70,SC-24, ST-13, OBC-39)
- Stenographer-38 (UR-19, SC-6,ST-3, OBC-10)
- Librarian-214 (UR-100, SC-30, ST-30, OBC-54)
Education Qualification :
For Lower Division Clerk – Class XII pass, Knowledge of Computer applications and Typing speed of 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
For Deputy Commissioner- MA & B.Ed. 05 Years regular services as Assistant Commissioner. OR Years experience as Assistant Commissioner and Principal together with minimum 01 years experience as Assistant commissioner.
For Assistant Commissioner- MA with 45 and B.Ed. 03 Years experience.
For Administrative Officer-Graduate and 3 year experience.
For Finance Officer- B.Com with 50%
For Assistant Engineer- Graduate in Electrical Engineering form a recognized university and 2 Years experience.
For Assistant- Graduate with 3 years experience
For Hindi Translator- MA Hindi or English
For Upper Division Clerk- Graduate and 3 year experience
For Stenographer- 12 pass and Dictation : 100 mts @ 80 WPM. Transcription 50 mts (Eng.) 65 mts (Hindi)
For Librarian- B.Lib
The candidates have to pay application fee online through the prescribed link at online application the application fee payable is as under.
- For the of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, The application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for each post.
- For the post of Finances Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, UDC, Stenographer Grade-II, LDC & Librarian, The examination fee will be Rs. 750/-
No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and Ex-servicemen categories.