Recruitment of Stenographer Clerk 2016 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
UP Jal Nigam invites online application for the post of Stenographer grade-IV & routine grade clerk. You can submit apply for before or on 11 July, 2016. Mode of Selection is Written test, Skill test & Interview. Mode of exam is online. Recruitment of Stenographer Clerk 2016 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam education qualification, age limit Syllabus, more information given below.
Name of Post :
- Stenographer grade-IV-63
- routine grade clerk-335
Education Qualification for Recruitment of Stenographer Clerk 2016 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam :
you have to pass following :
Essential Qualifications :
- Passed 12 with any subject.
- Knowledge Hindi typing with speed of 25 WPM (Word Per Min.) & English Typing with speed of 30 WPM (Word Per Min.).
- CCC Diploma
- Knowledge Hindi Steno with speed of 80 WPM (Word Per Min.).
Desirable Qualifications : N.C.C. “B” Certificate.
Age Limit (As on 01 Aug, 2016) : Born between 01 Jan, 1995 to 01 Aug 1976. its means 21-40 years.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC candidates of UP domicile shall be Rs. 600/-
- General/OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates of Other State domicile shall be Rs. 600/-
- ST/SC candidates of UP domicile shall be Rs. 300/-
- PH candidates of UP domicile shall be Rs. 0/-
Syllabus of Recruitment of Stenographer Clerk 2016 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam : The question papers of written test (objective type- Multiple choice question) will be of matriculation level and bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspect as below:- General Hindi-20, General Reasoning-10, General Knowledge-10
How to Apply :
Steps for Completing the Application Procedure:
- Fill Registration Form.
- Username and Password will be sent through SMS and Email.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload your Recently Photograph and Signature.
- Submission of Fees (Online).
- Take a Print out of Filled Application Form with payment Details