SSC CAPF 2017
- 1 SSC CAPF 2017
- 2 Important Date :
- 3 Name of Post :
- 4 Education Qualification for SSC CAPF 2017:
- 5 Age Limit for SSC CAPF 2017:
- 6 Application Fee for SSC CAPF 2017:-
- 7 Scheme of Examination for SSC CAPF 2017
- 8 Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
- 9 Selection Progress:
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, in the month of June & July 2017.
Important Date :
- Date of Computer Based Examination: Paper-I: 30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017, Paper-II: 08-10-2017
- Closing date for receipt of application: 15-05-2017 (up to 5.00 PM)
Name of Post :
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police-616 (General -309, OBC-176, SC-89, ST-42)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)-343 (General – 173, OBC – 93, SC – 52, ST- 25)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)- 88 (General – 48, OBC-23, SC-12, ST- 5)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)-241 (General – 122, OBC- 65, SC- 36, ST- 81)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)- 114 (General – 60, OBC- 29, SC- 19, ST-7)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)-563 (General – 287, OBC- 151, SC-84, ST-41)
Education Qualification for SSC CAPF 2017:
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
Age Limit for SSC CAPF 2017:
AGE LIMITS for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
Application Fee for SSC CAPF 2017:-
Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only):
Scheme of Examination for SSC CAPF 2017
The examination will consist of two papers.
Paper-I will be held from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 and Paper – II will be held on 08.10.2017. Detail of these papers will be as follows:-
General Intelligence and Reasoning-50, General Knowledge and General Awareness-50,Quantitative Aptitude-50, English Comprehension-50.
Paper-II English language & Comprehension. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I &Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
Height : 170 cm for Male & 157 for Female.
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Written Exam -> PST/PET –> Medical Exam –> Final Merit